Evaluate positive and negative features about the product and suggest improvements.
1. What are the 6 simple machines?
2. What steps should you include on a manufacturing diary?
3. Why is it important to get feedback on a design?
4. What stage of the iterative design process are you currently on?
5. What was the product shared on DT invention of the week?
Hello Year 8! Welcome back to DT! We loved seeing the photos and videos you sent to us showing us your finished Rube Goldberg Machines.
Now that you have made your very own Rube Goldberg Machine, you’re all done, right?
….Wrong! A good designer will always evaluate their finished product. It’s an opportunity to self-reflect and consider your strengths and weaknesses in how you approached the project. This will help you to do an even better job on your next project!